Supporting Application, Tenancy & Asset Management
The CHWC Framework is designed to address the needs and requirements of frontline, managerial and specialist staff employed in supporting application, tenancy and asset management. It outlines and guides employees to acquire or advance their skills, knowledge and careers by undertaking job and industry related training throughout key phases of employment.
By using the Capability Profile Tool, the following items are generated by area and role type:
- Capability Profile – indicating the desired and required attributes, skills and knowledge of staff
- Learning & Development Journey Map – a structured guide of capabilities aligned to stages of employment for assessment and development
- Induction Program – suggested components of training for new employees to successfully prepare for their role
- Competency Assessment Guide – to assess and track levels of competence and progress against each capability
- Learning & Development Resources – various training options and resources to support capability development